Blockchain Internship Youth Program (BIYP- BSTUD)
*10 Microcredentials or
*Two hours of hybrid training class per day.
- The Alt+U College of Education and Human Development (CEHD) in partnership with the International Council of Registered Blockchain Professionals (ICORBP) and Blockchain Breeders of Africa presents a unique opportunity for youth to dive into the exciting world of blockchain technology. This program is designed to be both ladderized and microcredential-based, providing students with a comprehensive understanding of blockchain and its many applications.
- Blockchain technology is a decentralized system that records transactions between participants, eliminating the need for a central authority. Its popularity has led to its widespread adoption across numerous industries, including finance, healthcare, and supply chain management. However, its impact goes beyond these industries and has the potential to transform education as well.
- The program is designed to provide students with hands-on experience in computer programming and an understanding of digital systems. Through this program, students will learn the history of money and banking, the importance of digital security, and the impact of technology on important global issues such as sustainability and the environment.
- Additionally, students will develop critical thinking skills, which are essential for success in life and school. By exposing them to blockchain technology, students will be better equipped to navigate the rapidly-changing digital landscape and emerge as informed citizens and future leaders.
- This program will also provide students with the opportunity to expand their computer skills, making them more marketable in today's job market. By mastering blockchain technology, students will have the skills necessary to succeed in a variety of careers and industries.
- In conclusion, this youth program is an exciting opportunity for students to learn about blockchain technology and its many applications. By providing students with hands-on experience and a comprehensive understanding of the technology, we can help them become more informed citizens and future leaders. We invite all students to join us on this exciting journey and be a part of shaping the future of blockchain technology.
- The Blockchain Internship Youth Program (BIYP) is a unique initiative aimed at providing high school students with hands-on experience in the rapidly-growing field of blockchain technology. This program is a collaboration between ICORBP and Blockchain Breeders, two organizations committed to promoting technological advancement and empowering the next generation of leaders.
- The BIYP program is designed to be accessible to students worldwide, requiring only an internet connection and a mobile device or laptop. This allows for remote learning and eliminates the need for physical access to workshops or workplaces, making the program ideal for students during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond.
- Through the BIYP program, students will delve into the world of blockchain and smart contracts, gaining a comprehensive understanding of the movement of value within the blockchain ecosystem. They will explore the use cases of decentralized applications, or Dapps, and gain hands-on experience in developing and implementing blockchain solutions.
- One of the key goals of the BIYP program is to motivate young people to acquire the necessary skills to tackle development challenges in their communities. The program will challenge students to put blockchain technology to the test and address some of the most pressing concerns within the internet economy. By doing so, students will gain a deeper understanding of the power of blockchain technology and its potential to shape our future.
- In addition to its technical focus, the BIYP program also places a strong emphasis on entrepreneurship and innovation. Students will learn about the importance of entrepreneurship and how to turn their ideas into reality. They will gain experience in developing and pitching their own blockchain projects, and receive guidance from industry experts on how to bring their solutions to market.
- The BIYP program is designed to be a comprehensive and immersive experience, offering students the opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience in a cutting-edge field. Upon completion of the program, students will receive a certificate of completion and be well-equipped to pursue further education or employment opportunities in the blockchain industry.
- The Blockchain Internship Youth Program (BIYP) is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for high school students to explore the world of blockchain technology and gain valuable hands-on experience in a rapidly-growing field. By incorporating this program into existing technology course offerings, schools can ensure that their students are well-equipped for success in the digital age and ready to tackle the challenges of tomorrow.
- The Blockchain Internship Youth Program (BIYP) is a program that provides high school students with the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the field of blockchain technology. This program is a collaboration between ICORBP and Blockchain Breeders, two organizations committed to promoting technological advancement and empowering the next generation of leaders.
- The fast-paced growth of blockchain technology has created a high demand for skilled professionals in this field. However, traditional technical education can often be limited by its focus on theory, lacking practical experience and hands-on training. The BIYP program is designed to fill this gap, offering students the opportunity to explore the world of blockchain and smart contracts and gain valuable hands-on experience.
- Incorporating the BIYP program into existing technology course offerings can provide a comprehensive and immersive experience for students, preparing them for the future workforce. It also allows students to stay ahead of the curve in an industry that is constantly evolving. By gaining hands-on experience in the field of blockchain technology, students will be well-equipped for success in the digital age and ready to tackle the challenges of tomorrow.
- Furthermore, the BIYP program places a strong emphasis on entrepreneurship and innovation, teaching students about the importance of entrepreneurship and how to turn their ideas into reality. This can provide students with the skills and experience necessary to become successful entrepreneurs, furthering their potential for success and making them valuable assets to their communities.
The ladderized curriculum is a unique approach to education that provides students with the opportunity to advance at their own pace and build a strong foundation in a subject before moving on to more challenging material. This curriculum structure benefits students in several ways. Firstly, it allows students to focus on one topic at a time, resulting in a deeper understanding and mastery of the subject matter. Secondly, it provides students with a sense of accomplishment as they progress through the curriculum, boosting their confidence and motivation.In contrast to a traditional curriculum, where students are expected to master difficult material before they have had adequate time to grasp the basics, the ladderized approach ensures that students have a solid understanding of fundamental concepts before moving on to more complex topics. This can result in improved comprehension and better academic performance.Moreover, the ladderized curriculum can help students prepare for future education and careers by gradually exposing them to increasingly challenging material. This approach is also cost-effective, as it eliminates the need for students to repeat entire courses or subjects that they have already mastered.In conclusion, the ladderized curriculum provides students with a unique educational experience that enables them to advance at their own pace, build a strong foundation in a subject, and achieve academic success. If you are interested in learning more about this innovative approach to education.
The microcredential program at Althash University is a cutting-edge approach to education that offers students the ability to gain specialized skills and knowledge in their chosen field. Unlike traditional degree programs, microcredentials are broken down into smaller, bite-sized components called lectures, units or modules, and upon completion of each, students will receive a microcredential. These microcredentials are also commonly referred to as badges, and they serve as online representations of the learner's achievements and abilities.
The microcredential program at Althash University offers students the ability to create their own custom learning paths by allowing them to achieve badges in any order or concurrently. This level of flexibility makes the program ideal for students who are seeking to balance work and education, as they can progress at their own pace.
Businesses are also beginning to recognize the value of microcredentials, and they are increasingly accepting them as a viable alternative to traditional degrees and certifications. This growing popularity of microcredentials in the business world is a testament to their effectiveness as a tool for acquiring new skills and knowledge.
In conclusion, the microcredential program at Althash University is an innovative approach to education that offers students the ability to gain specialized skills and knowledge without committing to a full-length degree program. With its flexible, badge-based approach, students can create their own custom learning paths and progress at their own pace, all while gaining valuable credentials that are recognized by businesse, see here.
Certificates & Timeline
This program award deserving students who completed all the academic requirements with a certificate purposely developed to gauge the competency skills of the learner in 4 weeks of instruction.
Certificate in Blockchain Internship Youth Program
0Semester Credit Hours (SCH)
Approximately 10 sessions
Online or Hybrid
Grade 8 to 12.
Length of Program
Core Course Requirements
Complete all courses in the area of specialization (10 lectures/sessions).
-Distributed Ledger Theory & Practice
🎓 Norther Illinois University - USA
-Cryptography Theory & Practice
-Cryptographic Hash Functions
-Private & Public Keys: Digital Signatures
🎓 University of Bremen - Germany
-Smart Contract Development
🎓 AMA University Makati - PH
Tammy Francis, PhD.
-Blockchain in Education
-Well-Being in Technology Innovation
🎓 Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi - USA
-Blockchain Software Architecture
🎓 The University of Salford - United Kingdom
-Introduction to Cryptocurrency
🎓 Varsity College - South Africa
-Blockchain Project Management
-Wallet Safety and Security
-Blockchain Project Requirement and Scope
🎓 Federal University of Rio de Janeiro - BR
Vincent Rey Vicente
-Blockchain Healthcare Informatics
-Introduction to Blockchain Healthcare
-Issues and Trends in Blockchain Healthcare
🎓 Davao Medical School Foundation - PH
Fermin III Barrenechea
-Introduction to Decentralized Finance (Defi) -Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC)
-Introduction to Non-Fungible Token (NFT)
🎓 University of Asia and the Pacific - PH
-Blockchain Theory & Practice
-Issues & Trends in Blockchain Technology -Blockchain Supply-Chain
🎓 University of Texas at El Paso - USA
-Blockchain Technology & Innovation
-Decentralized Model & Consensus Mining
-Decentralized Application in Practice
🎓 Indiana University - USA
-Metaverse & Web 3 Technologies
🎓 Ohio State University - USA
-Blockchain Solution Architecture
-Blockchain Anatomy, Nodes, & Networks
🎓 Government College University - Pakistan
-Blockchain Product Design & Management
-Introduction to Hyperledger Fabric
🎓 University of Petroleum & Energy Studies - India
-Blockchain Healthcare Informatics
-Blockchain Engineering Research
🎓 National University of Computer & Emerging Sciences - Pakistan
- State University of Zanzibar (SUZA)
- Zanzibar University (ZU)
- Dar es Salaam Institute of Technology (DIT)
- Institute of Financial Management (IFM)
- College of Business Education (CBE)
- University of Dar es Salaam (UD)
- University of Dodoma (UDom)